The Eco Bidet R500 is a great bidet product and comes equipped with all the features you may need in a bidet plus more. There is no other bidet on the market which can match the Eco Bidet R500 when it comes to features vs price. Actually the Eco R500 it is the cheapest and most affordable certified bidet with remote on the Australian market. It has most or even all the features you will find in a premium bidet at double or triple the price.
The Eco Bidet R500 superceeded the Hyundai HDBR-1500R
The Eco Bidet R500 will fit a wide range of toilets please use the guide below to check if it is suitable for your toilet.
Required measurements :
Size 1 – Measure from the front of the cistern to front of the bowl
Size 2 – Measure inside the bowl, from front to back
For the Eco Bidet R500 to fit on your toilet; Size 1 needs to be 480mm or more & Size 2 needs to be 320 mm or more
NOTE: Close couple toilets or back to wall toilets may require top fixing bolts if there is no access to the bolts under the toilet or internal fitting kit if there is no access to water supply behind the toilet.
* At C: 320mm once installed some porcelain may be visible, 330mm is the preferred size.
The Eco Bidet Rs5500 it is a certified product compliant with Australian Standards Watermark & Electrical Certifications.
What’s in the box?
- bidet unit
- wireless remote
- water filter
- standard installation kit:
- t-piece connector
- braided hose ( to link the water tap to the cistern)
- NOTE: if there is no access to the water tank from under the toilet and the main pipe connects inside the tank then “internal install kit” required – available for purchase on our site
- Top and bottom fixing bolts
- dual check valve for extra back-flow prevention
- water supply white tube for connecting the bidet to the t-piece water supply
R500 Bidet Features
- remote control
- deodorization to absorb toilet odours
- rear wash and feminine wash
- dryer which will significantly reduce the amount of toilet paper required
- heated seat for those cold winter mornings
- air bubble infusion into the water stream to achieve better cleaning and conserve water consumption
- energy efficient will learn the weekly usage patterns to save energy
- you can adjust the nozzle position to the spot where it suits you best no need to adjust yourself to reach the nozzle
- child option, if selected the bidet will reduce the water pressure and nozzle position by half in order to adjust for a much gentler wash suitable for a child.
- the bidet runs a self-cleaning procedure before and after every user of the nozzle to maintain a higher hygiene standard.
- water pulse and massage option for an enhanced bidet experience
- quick release to detach the main body of the bidet in order to clean properly under and around it.
Eco Bidets Comparison Chart